Virtual Hepatocellular Carcinoma Summit
On-demand (originally recorded Oct 7, 2023)
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Summit
Join leading hepatocellular carcinoma experts to discuss the latest topics relevant to the interventional oncologist.
Upon completion of the Virtual Summit, participants will be able to:
- Understand how interventional oncology integrates with the comprehensive management of patients with HCC.
- Describe advancements in perioperative and intraprocedural imaging technologies utilized in local therapy for HCC.
- Learn how to optimize locoregional therapy outcomes by navigating an increasingly complicated HCC treatment landscape.
- What the interventional oncologist should know about cirrhosis and HCC:
- What the interventional oncologist should know about liver transplant for HCC
- Characterizing HCC phenotypes through imaging
- Advancements in HCC local therapy treatment planning and procedural imaging
- Radioembolization dosimetry in patients with cirrhosis: How can we optimize both safety and efficacy
- Anticipating and managing HCC local therapy complications: Lessons Learned
- When should a patient with HCC receive local therapy instead of resection?
- One nail and many hammers: How do I choose a treatment for solitary HCC?
- Glass Ceiling: What is the role for multiple radioembolization devices for the treatment of HCC?
- Will TACE survive the age of radioembolization and immunotherapy?
- When do I utilize adjunctive therapies for the locoregional treatment of HCC?
- The HCC landscape has become busy: Keeping the patient in mind